Monday, March 9, 2015

What's New? MAKE / SEE / DO!

Guess who's back!!  Okay, you guessed it...Slow Living ICT.  I can't guarantee activity on here won't still be a bit sporadic, but I'm working hard to do what I can, when I can, to support local!

So, what's new?  MAKE / SEE / DO, a handmade zine highlighting local events, activities, and artisans, is the latest project here at SLict.  The first issue is a very limited edition, but you can view it online here, or pick up a copy at The Workroom, TISSU Sewing Studio, Bella Luz, or Lucindas!

It was so much fun to make that I'd love to do a late spring issue if possible, so be on the lookout for more...

Also, if you check out the rest of the Slow Living ICT blog, you'll see that I have been updating some of the resources pages...but it is by no means finished.  Have something local that should be added?  Let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment