Monday, April 21, 2014

An Intro to Slow


Welcome to Slow Living ICT.

This site is a bit of an evolved combination of two of my previous endeavors, Wichita is for Lovers and the Kansas Creative.  I am striving to celebrate homegrown and handmade, self-sufficiency, and local love, with a focus on Wichita and the South Central Kansas area in general. 

This little project is completely not-for-profit and entirely for fun.  As with similar projects, I work on it in my spare time, driven solely by a desire to help artists, help people discover new things and maybe live a little better, so if you like, please share!

I have just begun working on this site and it will undoubtedly be an ever-growing project.  It is currently quite bare, but within the next week or so, I hope to be adding lots of resources and information.

In the coming weeks and months, I plan on posting interviews, how-tos, and other fun things.  Please join in on the journey by subscribing to the blog, liking Slow Living ICT on facebook, or both!

Looking north on west 13th Street...

No comments:

Post a Comment